Defective Properties
Specialists in the rebuild and repair of Cornish Houses
The Cornish House 


Around the UK there are many Cornish houses which have been repaired by local authorities or private individuals which do not have an appropriate PRC completion certificate in place. It is not unusual for a property which was repaired by the local authority not to have a PRC certificate.
Mortgage lenders will not lend on repaired Cornish houses unless an appropriate PRC certificate is in place.
If you do not have a PRC completion certificate for your Cornish house, we can arrange for the issue of a Retrospective PRC Completion Certificate, this is an after works certificate which high street mortgage lenders will accept for this type of property.
For more information please call us on 01384 258498.
Tel: 01384 258498